2023.3.13 - 15The 21st Hong Kong - Asia Film Financing Forum 第二十一屆香港亞洲電影投資會
In-Development Projects (IDP)
· Open to full-length fictional film projects in development/financing stage;
· One-on-one business meetings will be arranged with industry players for selected projects.
Work-in-Progress Projects (WIP)
· Open to full-length fictional film projects in the later stages of production, looking for post-production partners, sales agents, buyers and festival exposure;
· An open pitch session and one-on-one business meetings will be arranged with industry players for selected projects.
Selected WIP projects are offered special screening and media exposure opportunities at the Marché du Film of Cannes Film Festival.
HAF Goes to Cannes 2022
· Open to full-length Chinese-language projects with full scripts and by directors who have made no more than two feature-length fictions;
· Selected projects are offered with training sessions from script-writing and production to cinematagraphy and editing to financing to furnish young filmmakers with an understanding of the industry and fortify their projects with better market appeal.
Provide advice on festival strategies and collaboration opportunities on overseas distribution